Parents can bring money to the Main Office to add to your child's account any school day.
Parents can also send money in an envelope to your child's classroom teacher. On the envelope, please write your child's first and last name, teacher's name, and the amount of money you are sending.
Feel free to send money for more than one child in one envelope. Please include all student and teachers' names, as well as the amount of money you would like deposited in each account.
Notes are sent home from the Cafeteria if your child's account is running low or has been depleted.
We will allow students to have two emergency lunches. After that, we will offer a peanut butter sandwich and milk.
- You may pay for lunches using Visa or Mastercard on this website for a $2.49 transaction fee.
- To do so, you will need your child's BCSC Student ID number. You may call the office or Cafeteria to get this number.
- Recently, we sent home permission forms for our students to purchase additional items through the lunch lines. We have attached these letters for you:
- If you would like your child to purchase additional items, please complete these forms and return them to the Cafeteria. 1st -2nd and Team Form 3rd - 6th Grade Form
Contact InformationTammy Stevens, Cafeteria Managerstevensta@bcsc.k12.in.us812-526-5448 ext. 6416
- All snacks brought to the classroom MUST be store-purchased. No homemade snacks are permitted.
- We respectfully ask that parents use the following list of Approved Snacks when considering purchases for birthday celebrations in the classroom. Approved Snack List
- If you would like to order these snacks from our Cafeteria, you may use the attached form to do so! Our Cafeteria will do all the work for you and deliver it to your child's classroom! Birthday Order Form
Last Modified on July 30, 2019