• Out of District Student Transfer Information and Form

    A legal transfer must be completed if a child is enrolled in a BCSC school by a placing agency or the courts and child’s parent/legal guardian resides outside of the district. 
    A parent/legal guardian whose residency is outside the Bartholomew Consolidated School district may apply for a transfer if they want their child to attend a BCSC school. 
    A student must reapply for transfer enrollment prior to transitioning into middle and high school. This means a student will have to reapply in their 6th and 8th grade school years.
    Approval of a transfer is based on space available in the receiving school and the student's standing in their home corporation.
    Questions regarding residency and legal transfers should be directed to 376-4280. 
    Out of district transfers call 812-375-1762.


Last Modified on January 15, 2020