CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS (mirrors Northside’s PBIS expectations):
1) Complete and turn in all assignments on time.
2) Have all necessary materials needed for class. (Hint hint….look on the top of the previous page)
3) Actively participate in your study team every day! Collaboration, not copying!
4) Use your passing period to go to your locker & the restroom. Class time is for learning, not errand running.
1) Treat others as you would want to be treated.
2) Be attentive during homework review, study team discussions, and class presentations.
3) Keep yourself and your materials out of the space of others.
1) When you have a concern about ANYTHING or ANYONE, speak to a teacher about the issue...DRAMA FREE classroom (or as close as possible)
2) Ask questions!! It is much better to ask a question during the lesson than not completing the homework.