Elementary Enrollment (during the summer)
Elementary Enrollment 2019 (during the summer)
If you wish to enroll your child in elementary school during the time the schools are closed for summer break, please see the following procedure for enrollment instructions:
1) Print an enrollment packet (available below).
2) You must complete every form within the enrollment packet before returning.
3) If you are unable to print the packet, you may obtain one at the BCSC Administration building (1200 Central Ave), Monday-Thursdays, from 9:00am-2:00pm.
4) Your application materials will not be accepted until all forms are complete and requirements met. In addition to the completed forms, you will need to bring with you:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Immunization or Shot records
- Proof of residency. This may be a utility bill (gas, water, electric) or a lease agreement. Cell phone bills ARE NOT accepted. The address on the proof of residency must match the address you are registering with the child.
- If you are a guardian of a child, please bring your court documentation with you proving guardianship.
5) If you have questions about which school your child should attend, please click on the Parents tab and Transportation (on this website) for further instructions.
6) If you need further assistance, or to submit your packet for processing, appointments on a first come-first serve basis are available Tuesday-Thursday, from 9:00am-2:00pm, at the BCSC Administration building.
7) Forms are provided in both English and Spanish for your convenience.
For Questions not answered here, please call 812-376-4234.