If you have questions, please feel free to contact the following school administrators:
Elementary Enrollment 2017 (during the summer)
If you wish to enroll your child in elementary school during the time the schools are closed for summer break, please see the following procedure for enrollment instructions:
1) Print an enrollment packet (available below).
2) You must complete every form within the enrollment packet before returning.
3) If you are unable to print the packet, you may obtain one at the BCSC Administration building (1200 Central Ave), Monday-Friday, from 8:00am-3:00pm.
4) Your application materials will not be accepted until all forms are complete and requirements met. In addition to the completed forms, you will need to bring with you:
5) If you have questions about which school your child should attend, please click on the Parents tab and Transportation (on this website) for further instructions.
6) If you need further assistance, or to submit your packet for processing, appointments on a first come-first serve basis are available Tuesday-Thursday, from 8:00am-3:00pm, at the BCSC Administration building.
7) Forms are provided in both English and Spanish for your convenience.
For Questions not answered here, please call 812-376-4234.
Columbus Signature Academy - Elementary Application
Pathways for Children Birth to Five<
Bright Beginnings – Quality child care for children six weeks to four year olds
Busy Bees – Pre-Kindergarten Program based at Johnson Education Center, CSA Fodrea, Rockcreek and Mt. Healthy
Pre-K Title 1 – Pre-Kindergarten Program based at all elementary schools, but CSA Lincoln and Fodrea.
i-CARE – Before and after school program for Bright Beginnings and Pre-Kindergarten Programs
Family School Partners – A free home visitation program created to help parents of preschool children, ages 1-5 years, develop skills as their child's first and most important teacher.