· Identify human genetic disorders caused by inherited recessive alleles
· Determine the inheritance of sex-linked traits.
· Analyze the inheritance patterns of incomplete dominance and codominance
· Describe polygenic traits and the effect of environmental factors on phenotype.
· Explain how gene linkage maps can be used to estimate distances between genes.
· Identify several methods for mapping human chromosomes.
The chromosomes on which genes are located can affect the expression of traits.
7.17.1 Section Quiz
Phenotype is affected by many different factors
7.2Gizmo Learning- Log-inChicken GeneticsUser: nmsscience4Password: student4
Genes can be mapped to specific locations on chromosomes. 7.3 Section Quiz
A combination of methods is used to study human genetics
7.4Genetic Disorders ResearchClick here to find a genetic disorder.Use the following resource to research the inheritance, cause, symptoms and treatments of an inherited disorder.