FundraisersIf you need information concerning a fundraiser and cannot find it in this page, please contact your child's teacher or the school office at 812-342-2463 or email us.Several ways our school can earn money involve parents, friends and relatives clipping coupons from products and the school sending them to manufacturers. Check out the Campbell's Soup and Box Tops for Education area to learn more.There are also opportunities to earn money for our school by shopping at area stores. Anybody, not just parents, can register at these stores for education rewards that will benefit Mt. Healthy.We now can earn money and help the planet at the same time. We are excited to be participating in the Abitibi Paper Retriever program. Our paper bins are located in the front parking lot. We need to collect 2 tons of paper per month. The program is a simple and free service for communities to use for paper recycling. Customers are not charged for the bins or the pick-up of paper. In fact, Paper Retriever pays its partners for the paper collected in each bin. All types of paper is allowed including newspaper, junk mail, office paper and magazines. Phone books and any cardboard products, including food boxes, will not be accepted. Phone books are made of paper that has been recycled many times. For more information please visit the Abitibi website or contact Mt. Healthy staff by email or phone, 342-2463.Target will donate 1% of your RedCard purchases to the school of your choice.Who doesn't love soup?! Enjoy your favorite Campbell's soup and help us earn money.For more than 30 years, Labels for Education has been awarding free educational equipment to schools in exchange for proofs of purchase from the Campbell family of brands. It’s a fun, easy program where students, families and members of the community work together for a common goal.Look for the logo above on products including Campbell's soup, Swanson products, Franco-American products and V-8. For a complete list of products please visit:Clip the labels as you cook and save them. We will have several contests during the school year to see which classrooms can send in the most labels. Get your neighbors and friends saving those labels and don't forget the grandparents!For more information on this program please visit:
Our first Box Tops collection has come to an end. School wide over 85,000 points were collected. Keep saving, another contest will be coming soon.During the 2008-2009 school year we have earned over $1,200.00 by turning in over 11,000 Box Tops to General Mills Box Tops for Education!Have you ever seen this logo on General Mills products such as Cheerios, Betty Crocker cake mixes or Hamburger Helper? Did you know that our school can earn 10 cents for each Box Top coupon? We can earn up to $20,000 each year! Throughout the school year we will hold school wide contests to see which class can send in the most Box Top Coupons. All we need is the pink square shown above. It's simple to do, just keep a small bag or envelope on the refrigerator with a magnet, clip the coupon off as you use General Mills products and drop it into the bag. When our school wide contests are going on put the coupons in a bag or envelope with your child's name on it and send them to school with your child. Grandparents, neighbors and friends enjoy doing this small thing to help the school earn money(and possibly your child's class collect the most Box Tops!) Start saving today!Key Clubs
Annual Aluminum Tab Collection Contest
to Benefit Ronald McDonald House
The Key Clubs from North and East High Schools hereby invite you to participate in our ANNUAL Aluminum Tab Collection Contest. The official rules are listed below.
Contest Official Rules:
1) The school which collects the most tabs per student will be awarded possession of the traveling trophy with their school name added as the 10th year winner in the annual "Aluminum Tab Collection Contest". Traveling trophies will also be presented for second and third place schools.
2) Every school in BCSC, including the Signature Academies and local private schools, are eligible to participate.
3) Every school has an equal chance to win, regardless of size, because the total tab collection will be divided by the number of students in the school to determine the winner.
4) The contest begins immediately and typically concludesin March of each school year. Key Club members will pick up your tabs Please have your tabs packaged in plastic bags (see below) and HAVE EVERY BAG CLEARLY LABELED WITH YOUR SCHOOL NAME.
5) Each school's totals will be tallied and tracked from year to year and reported to Ronald McDonald House BY SCHOOL to go toward YOUR SCHOOL’S “Million Tab Plaque” also available from Ronald McDonald House. (See the current totals in attached spreadsheet)
6) A student from one of the Key Clubs will be contacting your school to identify a contact person at each school and follow your participation. Please note the PREFERRED COLLECTION CONTAINERS BELOW!
Note: The preferred container for collecting and transporting the tabs are heavy-duty plastic trash bags…just don’t fill them TOO FULL. 20-25 pounds is a good range. If your bags are not very durable, please double or triple bag as needed. The bags should contain ONLY aluminum tabs, no plastic baggies or other containers.
The Ronald McDonald House, near Riley Hospital, serves families whose children require care at any Indianapolis area hospital. Guests stay at the House regardless of their ability to pay the requested $10 per night donation. The House depends on the support of other organizations, such as Key Clubs, to maintain operation.
Feel free to publish this in your school Newsletter to help get the word out to all your families so they can all help your school win the contest and help RMH.
Libby Arthur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michelle Burnett (email@example.com) or
Jamie Champlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) Kelly Stilson (email@example.com)
North H.S. Faculty Advisors East H.S. Faculty Advisors
John Asel (firstname.lastname@example.org) Jeff Blasdel (email@example.com)
North Kiwanis Advisor East Kiwanis Advisor