Columbus East High SchoolLEAP MENTOR INFORMATION
Join LEAP Mentors 2018-2019Are you a current sophomore or junior and interested in becoming a LEAP Mentor?What LEAP Mentors do:
What to do to join:
- Mentor 7th or 8th graders at Central Middle School
- Attend Activity Days every other Wednesday
- Eat lunch with your mentee every other week
- Attend 3-4 field trips
- Have the best time ever!
How does this benefit you?
- Go to the Dean's office and pick up an application form
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a staff member in the building
- Be selected for an interview
- Be successful in the interview and be chosen for a mentoring position
Please pick up an application for the LEAP MENTOR PROGRAM from the Dean's office and return in by May 11th.Questions? See Mrs. Schuetz in the Counseling Center or Mrs. Wohlford in the Dean's office for more details. Thank you!
- Helping others
- Developing people skills
- Developing mentoring skills
- Become better at comminucating with people
- Making a difference in your community
- Be a role model for middle schoolers
Last Modified on March 6, 2018