How to Apply for
Certified and Support Staff Positions
at BCSCThe Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation has launched a new application process. All applicants must complete the new electronic application (link below). We will no longer accept any paper applications or attachments. You must complete the electronic application and attach all necessary documents to apply for a specific position.Applicants with complete files, including a state and national criminal history report, will be screened by an administrator according to established criteria. An interview team will select the successful candidate for hire.** Computer access is available to view and apply for job postings at the following buildings**Transportation & Maintenance Buiding, 1260 N Marr RdBCSC Administration Building, 1200 Central AveWhen applying for positions:
Certified Staff includes: Teachers and Administrators
- If you are currently employed by BCSC, please complete an internal application.
- If you are currently a sub in any capacity - you are not considered an internal employee.
For questions about Certified Staff please contact Robin Dorsett at 376-4472, fax 376-4486.
Support staff positions include: Administrative Assistants, Teacher Assistants, Nurses, Custodians, Food Services, Book Store, Technology, and Bus Drivers. For questions about Support Staff please contact Jackie Jensen at 376-4200, fax 376-4486.The advantages for on-line applicants include:
- You will be able to control your application data as you will have the ability to update your application whenever necessary.
- You will be able to select the position(s) for which you wish to apply with click of a button. Your information will automatically be forwarded to the person selecting candidates to be interviewed.
- You will receive notification of the status of your application via e-mail.
- The new system is e-mail driven. If your e-mail address changes, you must update your application or you will not receive status notification from us.