C4 Vision Statement
C4 will connect community resources to provide career education for all students while laying the foundation for life-long learning.
C4 Construction students set trusses at a house construction site.
C4 Core Values
· All students deserve the opportunity to participate in an appropriate C4 program, regardless of gender, disability, home high school, or academic program.
· All students should be adequately prepared for the workplace. A partnership between schools and business/industry is necessary to facilitate that preparation.
· All students should be safe at all times and trained to avoid hazards of the classroom/workplace experience.
· All students can learn and benefit from applying classroom knowledge/experiences to problem solving situations in C4 programs and the workplace.
· All students deserve to be respected for their participation in C4. Their self-esteem is directly related to achievement.