- Students are not admitted to the building prior to 7:50 a.m. unless they are enrolled in iCare.
- Car Riders and Walkers must enter through the front door.
- Students in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade who eat breakfast may proceed to the Cafeteria.
- Students in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade who do not eat breakfast should report to the Gym.
- All Students in 4th through 6th Grades should report to the Gym.
- Bus Riders in Kindergarten through 3rd Grade who eat breakfast will be released from the bus immediately upon arrival to report to the Cafeteria for breakfast. All other bus Riders will remain on the bus until the 8:00 a.m. bell.
- If you park to walk your child into the school, please park in the lot on the south side of the building so the Car Line may continue uninterrupted along the front of the building.
- At 8:00 a.m. all students may report to their classrooms. Parents are welcome to walk their children to their classrooms, but we ask your cooperation in not doing this on a regular basis. We want to give all of our students the opportunity to show our PBIS Expectations of Being Responsible by waking independently to their classrooms.
- Students are considered tardy at 8:15 a.m. if they are not in their classrooms. Parents are not permitted to walk their students to their classroom after the 8:15 a.m. tardy bell.
- Kindergarten through 3rd Grade are released at 2:35 p.m. on the first bell.
- 4th through 6th Grades are released at 2:37 p.m. on the second bell.
- Buses are released at approximately 2:40 p.m. each day.
- Car Riders are released on the North Side of the building through our Car Line. If you need a number for the Car Line, please contact Mrs. Florence through the Main Office.
- Parents may also meet their child in the Front Lobby at the Dismissal Bells. If you do so, please park in the lot on the south side of the building and enter through the front doors. To leave the parking lot, you must wait until all the buses have departed.
- Walkers are released only after the Car Rider Area is cleared, at approximately 2:55 p.m. We thank you for your cooperation in this staggered dismissal so that we can ensure all of our students are safely released from school!
Last Modified on November 17, 2014