98% School Attendance
- Students who attend school every day score higher on state tests.
- Students who attend school every day reach their maximum
- Students who attend school every day make friends more
easily and are more “connected” to the school.
Research shows that ATTENDANCE is the single most important factor in school success.
How you can improve your child’s attendance:
1) Talk to your child about the importance of attending school regularly.
2) Avoid scheduling family trips or doctor appointments during school hours.
3) Discuss with your child what happened at school each day.
4) Don’t accept excuses for why your child “must” miss or be late for school.
5) Make sure your child stays healthy by eating nutritious food and getting enough sleep and exercise.
6) Show your child why education is important. Give specific examples of how education helps people succeed.
7) Lead by example.
Pupil Services CSA Lincoln & CSA Fodrea