Central Middle SchoolPositive Behavior Support - CAPS - Procedures
· Use school appropriate language.
· Place all trash in trash cans.
· Insure the safety of others by avoiding aggressive talk and behavior.
· Wipe off shoes when entering the building.
· Walk around the outside edge of the gym floor.
· Use equipment in a safe and non-aggressive manner.
· Arrive by 7:40 a.m.
· Go directly to your designated area.
· Always ask and wait for permission before leaving the area.
· Enter and leave the building by walking.
· Keep voices low enough to hear instructions.
· Allow /encourage others to do their own work by not sharing your answers.
· Keep your possessions in your own personal space.
· Bring all necessary books and materials to your class.
· Take all necessary materials and books with you when leaving.
· Maintain your focus.Arrival and Dismissal ProcedureCafeteria #1Cafeteria #2Convocation and Extra-Curricular Activities ProceduresHallway, Stairway, and Restroom ProceduresLocker Room ProceduresOffice Procedures