Time Line for Presentation~8-10 minutes
Your speech consists of three distinct parts:
- Introduce yourself by greeting your committee and telling them your name and some information about yourself and project.
- Explain project goals, steps involved in your project, reflect on your learning
- What did you learn from doing this project?
- How did it stretch your learning?
- How has it caused you to grow as a person?
- What Habits of Mind did you use?
- Will any of the above apply to your future job or career?
- Will you apply what you learned to your life?
- Will your project continue?
Your committee will evaluate your project and presentation based on the expert learner outcomes detailed on the senior project rubric.
Your committee will give you a rating of Exceptional, Exceeds Expectation, Meets Expectation, or Does not Meet Expectation.