Welcome to English 8
I am entering into my 14th year of teaching, and my 3rd year at Northside Middle School. I graduated from Indiana University in 2004 with my bachelor's degree, and completed my master's degree in 2009 from Nova Southeastern University. I live in Brownstown, Indiana with my husband and kids. English 8 is designed to help strengthen the writing, speaking, and listening skills of all learners. Our theme for the school year is going to center around survival stories. Students will explore survival traits, coping skills, and just how inspirational one person can be. Everyone has a story to tell...you just have to listen!
Please feel free to contact me during the school year.
Phone: 812-376-4403 (ext. 1207)
Getting to know Mrs. Haub
- This is my 14th year of teaching. I taught at Greensburg Community Schools for 11 years. I've taught English grades 6-11, Journalism, and Yearbook.
- I live in Brownstown, IN
- I have two kids, Brayden is 7 years old and attends 2nd grade and Brylee is 6 years old and attends 1st grade. I also have an 11 year old stepdaughter.
- I have a yorkie named Allie.
- I attended Indiana University. GO HOOSIERS!
- I love spending time with my family. We love boating, camping, sporting events, and being outdoors.