Welcome to English 8
I am so excited to enter into my 13th year of teaching, but more excited for my 2nd year at Northside Middle School. I graduated from Indiana University in 2004 with my bachelor's degree, and completed my master's degree in 2009 from Nova Southeastern University. I currently reside in Seymour, Indiana with my husband and kids. English 8 is designed to help strengthen the writing, speaking, and listening skills of all learners. Our theme for the school year is going to center around survival stories. Students will explore survival traits, coping skills, and just how inspirational one person can be.
Please feel free to contact me during the school year.
Phone: 812-376-4403 (ext. 1207)
Getting to know Mrs. Haub
- This is my 13th year of teaching. I taught at Greensburg Community Schools for 11 years. I've taught English grades 6-11, Journalism, and Yearbook.
- I live in Seymour, IN
- I have two kids, Brayden is 6 years old and attends 1st grade and Brylee is 5 years old and attends kindergarten. I also have a 10 year old stepdaughter.
- I have a yorkie named Allie.
- I attended Indiana University. GO HOOSIERS!
- I love spending time with my family. We love boating, camping, sporting events, and being outdoors.