Welcome to Mrs. Frost's Literacy Classroom!
This is my fourth year with the Veritas team teaching Literature 8. This year we will be traveling through many decades and visiting many foreign countries and various regions of the United States. Be ready to travel to Europe, Ancient Greece, Oklahoma, Alabama, and New York City.
Meeting many characters while reading our fiction and nonfiction selections will give us a look at how people face challenges and deal with conflicts. While reading our way through these amazing adventures, we'll weave in the study of Literature, Nonfiction, the Writing Process, and Vocabulary.
Enjoy the 8th grade novel selections: The Outsider, Night, The Trials of Apollo, Turning 15 on the Road to Freedom, and Animal Farm
A bit about me:
* Purdue Grad - Boiler Up!!!
* IU Grad - Cream & Crimson Rocks!
* 2 Daughters + 2 Son-in-Laws...NMS and North grads
* 4 Sweet Grandchildren come to play... often!
* Columbus is home....where we've raised our family and live with one sweet dog...Little Orphan Annie.