HSK - Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì汉语 水平 考试
- This is a test of Chinese language ability for non-native speakers of Chinese.
- Listening, Reading, and Writing are tested.
- Scores are used by International businesses to judge one's Chinese language level.
- It can be taken at the Indiana Confucius Institute Office @ IUPUI.
- If you plan to live/work in China or a Chinese-speaking country, the business hiring you may want to know your Chinese level, and the HSK is a nationally regulated and administered test that will work very well in showing your ability.
Last Modified on February 29, 2016