How to Apply for
Certified and Support Staff Positions
Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation has moved to a new hiring management system and will no longer be using School Stream as of November 1, 2017Applicants who applied for open positions using SchoolStream will be maintained during this transition period.All applicants will need to create a new application in the new system Frontline Recruiting & Hiring Management beginning November 6, 2017.The Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation uses an online job application system. All applicants must complete and apply for a job using the link below. BCSC will not accept any paper applications or attachments. You must complete the electronic application and attach all necessary documents to apply for a specific position.Applicants with complete files, including a state and national criminal history report, will be screened by an administrator according to established criteria. An interview team will select the successful candidate for hire.** Computer access is available to view and apply for job postings at the following buildings**Transportation & Maintenance Buiding, 1260 N Marr RdBCSC Administration Building, 1200 Central Ave
When applying for positions:
Certified Staff includes: Teachers and Administrators
- If you are currently employed by BCSC please sign in or create an account as an applicant.
- If you are currently a sub in any capacity you need to fill out an application for a permanent position.
For questions about Certified Staff please contact Robin Dorsett at 376-4472, fax 376-4486
Support staff positions include: Administrative Assistants, Teacher Assistants, Nurses, Custodians, Food Services, Book Store, Technology, and Bus Drivers. For questions about Support Staff please contact Jackie Jensen at 376-4200, fax 376-4486.
The advantages for on-line applicants include:
- You will be able to control your application data as you will have the ability to update your application whenever necessary.
- You will be able to select the position(s) for which you wish to apply with click of a button. Your information will automatically be forwarded to the person selecting candidates to be interviewed.
- You will receive notification of the status of your application via e-mail.
- The new system is e-mail driven. If your e-mail address changes, you must update your application or you will not receive status notification from us.