Students won't be able to login to the BCSC-BYOD wireless network until they login to a computer and change their Novell password.
- Students usernames are their graduation year+lastname+first initial for example:
- John Doe is a Junior. His username will be 17doej.
- Their initial passwords are student id # + bcsc.
- So, John's initial password would be 123456bcsc
- All students will need to login to a computer in the two resource areas (1314 and 2306) and CHANGE their password before they can properly access the BYOD network.
- To change their password, they login with the information above, then after the computer logs in, they will be prompted to change their password.
- If they need password resets or account help, the can visit the media center or the tech office.